Time-Release Glyco-Comfort SystemTM
Because it penetrates the skin so quickly, glycolic acid may occasionally cause sensory irritation to people with sensitive skin. This occurs as a stinging, burning or itching sensation that may cause some to stop using the product and miss out on its rejuvenating effects.
That’s why all Reversa products containing glycolic acid feature the patented Time-Release Glyco-Comfort SystemTM. This unique delivery system combines glycolic acid with an amino acid called Arginine and the skin protectant Allantoin. Glycolic acid is then released from the molecular complex over a longer period of time, which allows for improved skin tolerance. There is also a marked improvement in the formula’s moisturizing properties.
Dermatologists readily recommend using glycolic acid because no other anti-aging cosmetic ingredient is supported by such a vast amount of scientific study. And with Reversa’s patented Time-Release Glyco-Comfort SystemTM, all skin types—even sensitive ones—can benefit from the remarkable anti-aging properties of glycolic acid.
The following products contain glycolic acid with the Time-Release Glyco-Comfort SystemTM:
- Reversa UV Anti-Wrinkle Cream
- Reversa UV Anti-Wrinkle Fluid
- Reversa UV Anti-Wrinkle Eye Contour Cream
- Reversa UV Anti-Spot Lightening Cream
- Reversa Corrective Night Cream
- Reversa Skin Smoothing Cream
- Reversa Skin Smoothing Body Lotion
- Reversa Solution for Oily and Acne-Prone Skin
- Reversa Anti-Spot Night Care
Back to ingredients' index