Hyaluronic acid is a natural component of the skin’s support tissue that plays an important role in skin hydration. It occupies the space between the collagen and elastin fibres. Through the natural process of aging—or through exposure to environmental factors like sunlight—the quantity and quality of hyaluronic acid diminishes, which causes dry skin and wrinkles.
Hyaluronic acid is among the best moisturizers available. It retains up to 1000 times its weight of water in the intercellular matrix. Its moisture retention properties are higher than any other natural or synthetic polymer. Hyaluronic acid has a long-lasting moisturizing effect and is essential for skin repair and regeneration.
The following products contain hyaluronic acid:
- Reversa radiance-C concentrate
Back to ingredients' index
- Reversa urban protection hydrating care SPF 30
- Reversa Acnex mattifying moisturizer
- Reversa resurfacing smoothing cream
- Reversa 3 in 1 mild gel cleanser
- Reversa UV anti-spot lightening cream
- Reversa anti-spot night care
- Reversa antioxidant booster serum