Various actions must be undertaken to fight specifically against dark circles and puffiness: increase blood microcirculation and lymphatic drainage, strengthen blood capillaries, prevent the degradation of haemoglobin, reinforce and protect supporting tissues to prevent a decrease in skin firmness.
Reversa eye care for puffiness and dark circles is based on the synergistic action of a complex of three active ingredients working simultaneously on the causes of the problem:
- Ash tree (fraxinus excelsior) bark extract, containing a high level of esculin and fraxin, two molecules known to decrease the permeability of blood capillaries. This action, known as vitamin P activity, strengthens the capillaries. Esculin and fraxin also offer antioxidant activity to fight against the degradation of haemoglobin (cause of the greyish-yellow color of dark circles).
- Organic silicon (Silanetriol) is a component of the extracellular matrix; it is found in collagen and elastin, of which it stimulates the synthesis. It provides strength, flexibility and resilience to connective tissues.
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) helps restore a normal blood flow in capillaries via its vasculoprotective action.
Additional benefits: Vegetable squalane and glycerin, also found in Reversa eye care for puffiness and dark circles, will make skin smooth and soft, while protecting against dehydration.
- Light texture, penetrates easily into the skin
- Up to 36% reduction of under-eye bags volume, after 28 days of twice daily application, using profilometric analysis.
Tested on 30 female volunteers, average age 47.5, presenting under-eye bags.
- 32% improvement of the total intensity of under-eye coloration by measurement of the ITA index (Individual Typological Angle), after 28 days of twice daily application (chromametric analysis).
Tested on 19 female volunteers, average age 43, presenting visible under-eye dark circles.
Apply a small amount under the eye and gently pat into the skin with fingertips until fully absorbed, from the inner to the outer part of the eye area. Can be used under make-up.
Do not apply into eyes, on eyelids or close to the edges of eyelids.
To further protect the delicate skin of the eye contour from the sun’s harmful effects, you can also apply in the morning Reversa UV anti-wrinkle eye contour cream SPF 15, offering UVA/UVB protection. Make sure the eye care for puffiness and dark circles has completely penetrated into the skin and surface is dry before applying the second cream.
WATER / EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL COCOATE, ETHYLCELLULOSE, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIMETHICONE, SQUALANE, NIACINAMIDE, XANTHAN GUM, FRAXINUS EXCELSIOR BARK EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILANETRIOL, POTASSIUM CITRATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, BENZOIC ACID, CARBOMER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE.