Reversa Acnex purifying solution
is an effective anti-acne treatment that unclogs and tightens pores, dries and helps eliminate acne pimples. It reduces their number and/or severity and allows skin to heal. It also helps prevent new acne pimples from forming.Salicylic acid
is an oil-soluble exfoliating beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that has the ability to penetrate the oil that’s clogging skin pores. Its antibacterial properties help reduce acne-causing bacteria. It also functions as an anti-inflammatory. Glycolic acid
is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that exfoliates dead cells that accumulate on the surface of the skin, making it less radiant and less uniform. It helps unclog the surface of the pores and reduce acne marks. This AHA is well-known for its anti-aging properties (smoothing, anti-spot, anti-wrinkle, etc.)
The formulation also contains astringent, soothing and anti-irritant ingredients (witch hazel extract, allantoin, Time-release Glyco-Comfort™ system) that promote optimal skin tolerance.
- Without paraben, oil and perfume
- Maximum concentration of salicylic and glycolic acids allowed in an over-the counter (OTC) product
- Not tested on animals
- Suitable for adults and teenagers struggling with acne (blackheads, pimples)
- Unclogs and tightens dilated pores
- Dries and helps eliminate pimples and acne marks
- Restores healthy-looking and luminous skin
- Practical anti-contamination pump-bottle, easy to use, no waste
Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying the product. Start with one application daily, and then gradually increase to two times daily, if needed, or as directed by a health care professional. If excessive dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Moisten a cotton pad and apply a thin layer over the entire affected areas. While using the product, reduce sun exposure and use sun protection with SPF 30 or higher during the day.